Dallas Cowboys Womens Nike Free Trainer V8 Shoe
We love the Cowboys, and like America’s Team, we also love shoes. The Dallas Cowboys Womens Nike Free Trainer V8 Shoe pairs up the two things we love most: Cowboys and shoes. And when you walk in these sneakers, you’ll know what it feels like to walk the field of AT&T Stadium alongside the team.
These lightweight shoes offer stability and flexibility Designed with Flywire cables, they provide a secure, sock-like fit.
FEATURES & DETAILS
- Nike brand women's shoes
- 3D printing on mesh upper adds structure without sacrificing flexibility
- Flat heel creates a wider surface area to enhance stability
- Full bootie construction for sock-like fit
- Flex grooves allow the foot to move naturally
- Flywire cables integrate with cables to secure foot
- Officially licensed NFL product
FABRIC & CARE
- 3D printing on mesh upper
- Foam midsole
- Rubber sections at toe and heel
- Lightweight and durable
- Hand-wash with soft-bristled brush. Air dry.
FIT & DESIGN
- Secure, sock-like fit
- Low top
- Lace-up closure
Nike was started by two visionaries- Bill Bowerman, legendary track & field coach at the University of Oregon and his University of Oregon runner Phil Knight. Today NIKE, Inc. is the world’s leading innovator in athletic footwear, apparel, equipment and accessories. Nike's mission is to bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world. We are proud to sell Nike apparel to loyal Cowboys fans everywhere.
*"If you have a body, you are an athlete." -Bill Bowerman