Dallas Cowboys Nike Free Trainer V7 Shoe
We love the Cowboys, and like America’s Team, we also love shoes. The Dallas Cowboys Nike Free Trainer V7 Shoe from the Official Shop of the Dallas Cowboys pairs up the two things we love most: Cowboys and shoes. And when you walk in these sneakers, you’ll know what it feels like to walk the field of AT&T Stadium alongside the team.
These lightweight shoes offer stability and breathable durability. Designed with Flywire cables, they provide support during lateral movement and a secure, locked-in fit.
FEATURES & DETAILS
- Nike brand men's shoes
- Nike Free sole expands and contracts for natural movement
- Heel counter to improve stability
- Foam insole follows curve of foot
- Durable traction at heel and toe
- Flywire cables for locked in fit and easy on and off
- Officially licensed NFL product
FABRIC & CARE
- 3D printing enhanced upper
- Foam insole
- Rubber sections at toe and heel
- Lightweight and durable
- Hand-wash with soft-bristled brush. Air dry.
FIT & DESIGN
- Secure, locked-in fit
- Half-sleeve design
- Easy on and off
Nike was started by two visionaries- Bill Bowerman, legendary track & field coach at the University of Oregon and his University of Oregon runner Phil Knight. Today NIKE, Inc. is the world’s leading innovator in athletic footwear, apparel, equipment and accessories. Nike's mission is to bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world. The Official Shop of the Dallas Cowboys is proud to sell Nike apparel to loyal Cowboys fans everywhere.
*"If you have a body, you are an athlete." -Bill Bowerman