'47 Brand Kids
< Scroll table above left and right >
How to Measure:
- Chest: Measure around your entire body at the chest level with your arms slightly lifted.
- Waist: At the narrowest part of your waist, measure around your entire body.
- Hips: Heels together, measure around the largest part of your hips.
- Inseam: Using a similar pair of pants that you currently own, measure from the rise seam along the inside leg to the hem.
- Neck: Lay a collared shirt flat and measure from center of collar starting at the button all the way around the neck to the button hole.
- Sleeve: Measure from the center of the back of your neck to the wrist bone.
- Head: A tape measure is placed on the forehead and passed around the head, ensuring that the widest part of the head is included.