Dallas Cowboys Kukui Nut Earrings
The Official Shop of the Dallas Cowboys brings you the Dallas Cowboys Kukui Nut Earrings. Show off your fan spirit with this fun new jewelry!
What is Kukui? The Kukui nut (pronounced "coo-coo-ee") is harvested from the state tree of Hawaii. The shells are hollowed, dried, polished, painted and strung together in a tradition as old as the islands themselves. Once worn by reigning chiefs and kings of Polynesia, these Kukui nut accessories are now worn by all as a symbol of good luck.
- Earrings measure about 1" across and 2" long
- Hook-style dangle earrings
- Made from Kukui tree nuts
- Lead-free paint with Cowboys star logos
- Officially licensed NFL product