Dallas Cowboys Lucchese Mens Navy Suede Python Boot - Width D
The Official Shop of the Dallas Cowboys brings you the beautiful craftsmanship of Lucchese Boots. Dallas Cowboys Lucchese Mens Navy Suede Python Boot - Width D will be a great addition to your wardrobe and last for many seasons to come.
- "D" width (This is medium/standard width.)
- Boot sizes run true - order your normal shoe size and width
- 12" High
- 1 1/8" Heel
- Embroidered Cowboys star on front, wordmark on pull straps and all-over embroidery design on shaft
- Sueded navy python vamp & distressed tan calf leather shaft
- Officially licensed NFL product
It was 1880 when Sam Lucchese Sr. and his brothers came to America. Although he was just 17 years old, the young Lucchese had a vision for a career in bootmaking, and just three years later, the Lucchese Boot Company was established in San Antonio, Texas. No other boot fits the human foot like a Lucchese boot, thanks to Lucchese's original design, which remains the only one of its kind in bootmaking today. From the careful selection and cutting of the finest grade of leathers, to the hand-driven lemon wood pegs and meticulous finishing of a boot, each step is considered critical to the finished product.
The Official Shop of the Dallas Cowboys is proud to offer Dallas Cowboys Lucchese Boots to Cowboys fans everywhere.